260 items found for ""
- October 21, 2022 | 10:00 AM8113, شارع الريم، الدوحة، Qatar
- October 18, 2022 | 4:00 PM
- October 16, 2022 | 4:00 PM
Blog Posts (217)
- Qatar Kite Festival organizers spill more beans at a Press Con
Doha, Qatar, 13 March 2023 — Safe Flight Solutions, known as th organizer of the Qatar Balloon Festival Series, and Qatar Museums hosted a press conference at the foyer of the beautiful Al Riwaq Gallery to present the exciting new festival concept – Qatar Kite Festival that will feature 40 international teams of professional kite flyers. Mr. Hassan Al-Moussawi, the CEO of Safe Flight Solutions, welcomed journalists sharing his vision of community events and their role in making Qatar a better place for all. "We already know this Kite Festival will be amazing, and we hope there will be many more events like this. By making Qatar Kite Festival a yearly tradition, we hope to contribute to our country's long-term goal of building a strong and prosperous society that promotes community bonding, education, and cultural growth by allowing people to get together in one of the most beautiful public spaces in Doha”. “It is an honor to have Qatar Museums as our new partner and host our event in beautiful MIA Park along with other organizations that joined us to make this event a success, added Captain Hassan. Dr. Karen Mary Excel, the Director of Lusail Museum, invited Qatar residents and visitors to explore the special exhibition "Tales of a Connected World" at Al Riwaq Gallery, which introduced the new state-of-art museum that is soon to open in Lusail. Dr. Karen spoke about the importance of using public events to promote art and culture, "It will be a beautiful collaboration of artworks and kites, and we will see what comes out of the workshops offered as a part of the Qatar Kites Festival." Registration for kite-building workshops is currently open on vqkf.com and is free of charge; however, seats are limited. Click this link to register: https://vqikf.com/kite-workshop/
- Zoho announces 53% growth at Zoholics Qatar
Doha - March 13, 2023: Zoho, a leading global technology company, announced today that it has seen 53% growth in Bahrain/Qatar in 2022. The company has doubled its workforce in the country and increased its channel partner network by 30%. The announcement was made on the sidelines of Zoholics Qatar, the company's annual user conference. "Zoho's growth can be partially attributed to local businesses realising the power of cloud-based applications, as it allows them to be nimble and adapt quickly to changing market conditions. Given the breadth and depth of our product portfolio, which includes over 55 business apps that can help a company run its entire operations online, Zoho is well-placed to serve the growing demands of businesses. All our products are built upon the same tech stack, which additionally ensures seamless integrations, smooth flow of contextual data, and unified user experiences across the entire organisation," said Hyther Nizam, President MEA, Zoho Corp. "Our transnational localism strategy of being locally rooted in our growth as a business while being globally connected through shared culture and knowledge has also helped us expand organically in the region," he added. Zoho's growth in the region has been driven because of adoption Zoho One (the operating system for business), Zoho Books (accounting software), Workplace (enterprise collaboration), Zoho CRM (customer experience platform), and Zoho People (HR management). The company has also invested in localising its solutions in Arabic, with right-to-left interface present in several of its key products such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Books and Zoho Creator. The company also introduced RTL website builder in its e-commerce solution, Zoho Commerce to enable businesses in the Middle East build websites in Arabic. Growth in MEA In 2022, Zoho grew by 42% in the Middle East and Africa region, which is the highest growing region for the company. It grew its partner network by 32% and doubled its workforce in the region. The company also announced the opening of its office in Nigeria and an additional office in Johannesburg, South Africa last year.
- Qatar Tourism opens the 12th Edition of the Qatar International Food Festival
Diverse cuisine, family-friendly entertainment and the chance to meet and learn from some of the region’s most talented chefs are all part of this year’s edition Qatar Tourism (QT) celebrated the opening of the twelfth edition of the annual Qatar International Food Festival (QIFF) today, at the newly-minted Al Sa’ad Plaza in Lusail Boulevard, and in the presence of Her Excellency Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani and with opening remarks presented by Chairman of Qatar Tourism and Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, His Excellency Mr. Akbar Al Baker. On until March 21, QIFF is Qatar’s longest-running food and beverage festival and is a headline event in the country’s annual social calendar. In partnership with Qatar Airways, more than 80 exciting and popular culinary vendors will attend the eleven-day festival, which is expected to attract more than 7,000 visitors a day. QIFF 2023 will run daily from16 – 23 pm on weekdays, and 16 pm – 1am on weekends. Entrance is free, with pre-registration available on the Visit Qatar website. Partners to this year’s edition are Talabat, Ooredoo, Askar, Qatar Museums: The Qatar-Indonesia 2023 Year of Culture, and Expo 2023 Doha Qatar. Commenting on the festival, Chairman of Qatar Tourism and Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, His Excellency Mr. Akbar Al Baker said: “Qatar International Food Festival is a celebration of the country’s unique and diverse melting pot of cultures and for more than a decade has shone an essential spotlight on its thriving culinary scene. With so many recent world-class restaurant openings, Qatar’s gastronomic landscape is incredibly exciting, and we are delighted to showcase all that’s on offer to residents and visitors this March.” From live cooking masterclasses to Le Petit Chef, QIFF 2023 has in store plenty to eat, see and do. Phil Lawrie, General Manager of IN-Q Enterprises, the commercial arm and wholly owned subsidiary of Qatar Museums (QM) shares, "Our decade of partnership with world renowned Michelin-starred Chef, Alain Ducasse, has brought to Qatar elevated dining experiences through IDAM in the Museum of Islamic Art (MIA), Jiwan at the National Museum of Qatar (NMoQ) and Café #999 located at Doha's artist hub - the Fire Station. Our restaurants offer a variety of menu options, from French to modern Qatari cuisine to authentic Italian, to satisfy the varied cravings and diverse culinary preferences of the local populace and visitors. We are grateful to be a part of QIFF 2023 because it is an opportunity to introduce more people to the signature flavours and pleasures, our outlets are known for.” Commenting on the festival, Francisco de Sousa, Managing Director at Talabat said: “We are once again delighted to be participating in one of the key food festivals in the State of Qatar, as well as in the region. With diverse culinary offerings, this festival is a testament to the country's commitment to promoting local and international cuisines and fostering cultural exchange. At Talabat, we believe in the power of food to bring people together, and we are honoured to be part of this exciting event that showcases the best of Qatar's food culture.” Expo 2023 Doha, represented by its Secretary General, Eng. Mohamed Ali Al-Khouri saw a great opportunity at the festival to raise awareness about the Expo, its pillars and what it stands for especially when it comes to putting horticulture and innovation and technology at the service of sustainability. Hayfa also highlighted that sustainability extends to food waste and leftovers and that QIFF is the perfect forum to start this conversation. From his end, Sheikh Ali Bin Jabor Al Thani, CEO at Ooredoo Qatar, said: “We’re delighted to partner with Qatar Tourism for this year’s Qatar International Food Festival. We’re committed to supporting our communities and our country, and helping showcase the many incredible events and activities on offer in Qatar, and we’re sure QIFF will - once again - be a hugely enjoyable experience for both residents and visitors.” Learn from the Region’s Best Chefs QIFF 2023 will offer five daily live cooking theatres, which will feature some of the region’s most dynamic and respected chefs, including 29 of participating chefs. Food-loving festivalgoers can also attend ticketed interactive food masterclasses where they will have the unique opportunity to sharpen their skillset with some of the industry’s finest. Some industry favourites include Rachel Allen, Chef Wan, East Levant and more. Savour Immersive Dining Experiences There will be a host of unusual - and delicious! - dining options available for guests. Attendees can also enjoy their very own high end Harrod’s afternoon tea. The festival’s customary cornucopia of world cuisine food trucks will make a return for 2023. From sumptuous Mexican tacos to gorgeously flavoursome Filipino Kare Kare, guests are sure to find something mouth-watering amongst the melee of carts. In a true tribute to international cuisine, QIFF will see an area dedicated to Indonesian cuisine, in celebration of the Qatar-Indonesia Year of Culture 2023. Finally, an entire section of the festival will exclusively house vegan cuisine, and healthy food options. Experience World Class Entertainment A suite of varied and lively entertainment options for the entire family will be on offer at QIFF 2023. Throughout the festival, there will be roaming acts, a nightly fireworks show and a publicly-accessible VIP section. Guests can get their skates on with a custom-made skate ring, and an entire Kids section will be available for the little ones, with entertainment organised by Aura Entertainment. QIFF 2023 can be easily accessed by metro (QNB station) and car, with several parking options in close proximity to Lusail Boulevard. On a daily basis, all leftover food will be collected and distributed by the festival’s charity partner Hifz Al NAENA. Those in search of more information on QIFF 2023, should visit Qatar International Food Festival 2023 | Visit Qatar. For more detail on other upcoming events, visit www.qatarcalendar.com and follow @qatarcalendar on Facebook and Instagram.
Other Pages (15)
- Radio | Qabayan Radio 94.3
1/5 Here's our Top 10 Most Requested Songs of the Week (Feb 25-March 03, 2023). Listen to these songs with RJ Cody every Saturday, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm on the Weekend Wrap-up. Keep sending in your songs requests to be counted in our top 10 weekly countdown. Songs Requests Songs Requests Note that songs requested are tallied every week for the Top 10 Countdown, so keep sending your songs request. I want to subscribe to the newsletter. Submit Thanks for submitting! 1/4
- Classifieds | Qabayan Radio 94.3
This page is under construction. 1/4
- Clients | Qabayan Radio 94.3
CLIENTS "Service is our Business" Thank you for trusting us. This page is under construction. 1/4
Forum Posts (21)
- Mga Proseso sa Paglipat sa Ibang KumpanyaIn Qatar Labor Law·October 14, 2020Nitong Agosto 31, 2020 ay naglabas ng bagong batas ang Amir ng Qatar, HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani na kinabibilangan ng Law No. 18 of 2020) na nag-aamyenda sa kaukulang probisyon ng Law No. 14 of 2004 (Qatar Labor Law) at Law No. 19 of 2020 na nag-aamyenda sa mga kaukulang probisyon ng Law No. 21 of 2015 (Residency Law) - ang parehong batas ay nagbabalangkas ng mga probisyon at paraan para sa paglipat ng isang manggagawa sa ibang kumpanya na mas pinadali at tumatanggal sa tinatawag na No Objection Certificate (NOC). Nailathala ang mga nasabing batas sa Official Gazette noong Setyembre 9, 2020 at nagkabisa na isang araw matapos ang petsa ng pagkakalathala nito. Sa dating batas bago ang nasabing pag-amyenda, ang isang manggagawa ay makakalipat lamang sa ibang kumpanya ng di na kailangan ang NOC kung natapos na nito ang termino ng kanyang kontrata, o kaya ay ang paglipat nito ay desisyon mismo ng kinauukulan bilang resulta ng napatunayang pang-aabuso ng employer. Maraming mga OFWs sa Qatar ang maaaring may tanong o kaya ay hindi pa alam ang mga proseso na dapat gawin upang makalipat sa ibang kumpanya ng maayos at naaayon sa batas. Narito ang mga dapat gawin: Mag download ng Change Employer Form mula sa website ng Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA), fill-upan at pirmahan ito. Punan ang mga impormasyon tungkol sa sarili (Personal Info) na nasa bandang taas ng form, ang sa bandang baba naman ay mga impormasyon tungkol sa magiging bagong employer. Tiyakin na tama ang mga impormasyong iyong isusulat sa form. Papirmahan at palagyan ng stamp ang Form sa magiging bagong employer. Para naman sa mga kasambahay, hindi na kailangan ang computer card at stamp sa form. Mag login sa e-Services page ng MADLSA upang e submit itong Form (application). Tiyakin na tama ang impormasyong iyong isusulat sa online submission katulad ng iyong QID at mobile number na dapat nakapangalan ang simcard sa'yo. Hintayin ang confirmation ng MADLSA within one week, matapos nitong ma-proseso ang iyong application. Magsesend ito ng notification sa'yo at sa'yong current employer para sa notice period. Kung ang iyong application ay hindi kompleto, makakatanggap ka rin ng notification tungkol dito at kung ano pang mga impormasyon o dokyumento ang kailangan mong e submit. Sa puntong yan, ang mga susunod na proseso ay gagawin na ng iyong magiging bagong employer, tulad ng mga sumusunod: Kapag natapos na ang notice period, tutuloy na sa pagproseso ng employment contract ang iyong magiging bagong employer sa pamamagitan ng digital certification services ng MADLSA. Kapag tapos na ang certification ng employment contract, tutuloy na ang iyong magiging bagong employer sa MOI website o Metrash2 para sa pagproseso ng iyong tuluyang paglipat. Maaari nyo pong e comment ang inyong iba pang mga tanong at paglilinaw tungkol dito.24740
- Welcome!In General ·October 6, 2020It’s good to have you here. Thanks for being a part of Qabayan growing community. Feel free to start discussions and share what's on your mind. In this forum you can also add photos, videos, hashtags and more to your posts. But hey, your posts are strictly governed by forum rules and posting guidelines. Enjoy using the forum!21114
- Proseso sa pagtapos o pagputol sa kontrata para mag 'exit for good'In Qatar Labor Law·October 16, 2020Sa unang post ko kaugnay sa paglipat ng isang manggagawa sa ibang kumpanya ng di na kakailanganin ang NOC alinsunod sa Qatar laws no. 18 and 19 of 2020, ay naipaliwanag ang mga prosesong dapat sundin ng mga manggagawa na nais lumipat sa ibang kumpanya. Tandaan po natin na ang paglipat sa ibang kumpanya ay nangangahulugan na meron kang natanggap ng Offer Letter, dahil kasama sa dapat mong ilagay sa Change Employer Form ay mga impormasyon tungkol sa iyong magiging bagong employer. Kung ikaw ay aalis sa kasalukuyan mong kumpanya na wala pa namang lilipatan o wala pa namang natatanggap na Offer Letter, ay tiyak na mare-reject lamang din ito ng kinauukulan. Ngayon, paano naman ang mga proseso na dapat sundin ng isang manggagawa na nais ng tapusin o putulin ang kanyang kontrata sa isang kumpanya para umuwi na, 'ika nga e mag exit na for good? Narito ang mga proseso: Mag download ng Leave Country Form sa website ng MADLSA (Click to Download). E fill-up at pirmahan ang nadownload na Leave Country Form. E submit ang form sa MADLSA online para sa kanilang pag-proseso. Hintayin ang confirmation ng MADLSA sa loob ng isang linggo matapos itong ma-submit, na nagtatakda ng notice period. Tandaan na lahat ng aplikasyon ay ayon sa mga terms and conditions na nilalabas ng MADLSA. Kung may mga isyu o problemang teknikal kaugnay sa nasabing mga proseso, maaaring tawagan ang MADLSA sa mga numerong 4028 8888, o kaya ay mag email sa support@ADLSA.gov.qa Meron ka pa bang karagdagang mga tanong? Maaari mong e comment dito.21505