top of page

Qabayan Community

Public·1649 members

QOTD:

Which leads to a better relationship, individuals with similar personalities or opposite personalities?

Context:

Birds of the same feathers flock together.

Opposites attract.

JoyJoy Lagahid Aspera
kawaiii45
Yhna08

Will,I'd rather say that Individuals with similar personalities leads to a better relationship. Based on my personal experience,my ex live in partner and I,are very opposite when it comes to our personalities.I am faithful to him with all my heart and soul. He was a silent cheater with all his nerves. I am responsible parent to our daughter but he is irresponsible,he is immature and I am mature enough that i am committed in a relationship even though we're not married. The end? He cheated and we broke up, despite of giving him a second chance just to have a complete family for my daughter. And yes Bird of the same feathers flocks together, because a woman he replaced to me is a bitch and they were the same. PAREHAS SILANG MALANDI AT PABAYANG MAGULANG SA ANAK.In my present, I am married with a man with similar personalities, he is faithful and loyal,just like me. And no matter how many fights we have,we still choose to be faithful to each other. Because for me similar personalities really leads to a better relationship. Choosing to be responsible and faithful to our other half is also a plus,to have a long lasting relationship until death do us part. We have also opposite personalities that is,makapal ang mukha ko,siya naman mahiyain.Malakas ang loob ko,siya naman hindi gaano.Salamat rj kenzo,sensiya sa trying hard English hehehe.

About

Welcome to the Qabayan Community! You can connect with other...

© 2020 Qabayan Radio 94.3 FM

TAGALOG CHANNEL W.L.L.

Web Design: Pixxelsis

bottom of page