top of page

Qabayan Community

Public·1649 members

RjTasha

Escapism is a natural habit of the human mind to avoid the boring aspects of routine life and divert itself to something which it purely imaginative and helps in relieving feelings of sadness.

It turns out that escapism is any form can vbe both good and bad for us depending on the way we do it. Escaping from your past, your issues, your responsibilities, your goals and fantasizing about how things could've been or how your things would've been now provided you made that right decision years back, is pointless.

On the other hand, if we take a break from our regular thinking and stuff to imagine a bit about the future or things that would happen when you'll achieve your target or something you would do make someone happy or things that can actually help your mind to rejuvenate and feel better, it is good.

But only if it's done sometimes not all the time.

So basically, YES Escapism is necessary for us to deal with our lives provided we see how it helps us in our lives and done wisely.

AP

" No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality".

Thanks rjtasha good morning to you😊 Can i make a song request DESTINY by jim brickman

Good Luck and God Bless!

RJ Tasha
RJ Tasha
Jan 30, 2023

WOW! This is a really beautiful answer to the QOD. Thank you so much. I'll be playing your song request towards the end of the MIDDAY JAM . :) I can't wait to read out your answer ..super perfect to conclude the show. :)

About

Welcome to the Qabayan Community! You can connect with other...

© 2020 Qabayan Radio 94.3 FM

TAGALOG CHANNEL W.L.L.

Web Design: Pixxelsis

bottom of page