top of page

Qabayan Community

Public·1649 members

Hello rjcody good morning 😊

Good question. To me a Dream is like a warm, mental picture, I can think back to when I was younger and I dreamt about happier times, when I would be living a brilliant life, with a wonderful family and enjoying the freedom which comes from having enough money to be free from 9 to 5 existence.

Dream alone are not great foundation for flourishing careers or businesses. Making something out of nothing needs efforts, connections and commitment. Goals are the stepping stones that get you from where you are, to where you really want to be. Once you have decided exactly what it is you must do/ be/have and why it is matters so much that you will make efforts to move forward for months and years it well be natural to set a Goal and start taking action. Want for really distinguish between a Dream and a Goal ? Write down what you want to achieve. That's your Goal. Review the process you make regularly. Change course if necessary. Stay committed to your Goal. Connect your selfto people you can help, who help you too. Ultimately your Goal and your passion will help you do it, not dream it. Good Luck.

Thanks a lot rjcody 😊

MsLovelyjoyf11
마베릭 (Mab)
RJCODY
RJCODY
RJCODY
Oct 10, 2022

wow..really amazing..

About

Welcome to the Qabayan Community! You can connect with other...

© 2020 Qabayan Radio 94.3 FM

TAGALOG CHANNEL W.L.L.

Web Design: Pixxelsis

bottom of page